Drainage is the most site-dependent and varying part of parking lot maintenance. Our estimators can work through your unique drainage and water issues with a comprehensive site evaluation and consultation. We have engineered, repaired, and/or installed all of the drainage corrections and repairs below to help our customers’ lots drain effectively.
- Storm Basin/Catch Basin installations, rebuilds, and repairs
- Sinkholes from pipe leaks and holes
- Standing or pooling water in parking lots
- Porous asphalt and concrete (drainage through the paved surface without any catch basins)
- French drain installation and repair
We work with CCTV contractors all over the country so we can see into the lines beyond where a person could go to determine if there are any leaks or blockages that can be repaired to help your property drain effectively.
Allowing water to run off into the base and subbase beneath a parking lot will cause long term and widespread damage to these areas. Don’t just put in a temporary patch hoping for the best, though we do install temporary patches until we can identify the root of the problem, let us correct your drainage issue once and for all!